That’s right – I just typed that on the internet in pen. I did not shamefully keep my thoughts to myself and I am not going to quietly whisper this in the ears of only my close confidants. I am making my declaration of independence known for the world to see… I LOVE JESUS – BUT HATE the condition of this present CHURCH!
I love Jesus because He first loved me, He died for me, He bore my sins on the cross for me, He breathed life into my dead body, and HE IS THE ONE that prepared an ETERNAL place for me in the coming Kingdom.
The church has removed her-self from under the authority of Christ and His power hence I can no longer submit to the apostate church I must solely follow Christ. The Body of Christ (believers) are the ones given the authority over all the wild attempts of devil and his fallen angels not the commercial buildings. Compared to the Bible (and early Church history) our buildings, teachings, and traditions coincide more with the worldly beliefs rather than those of the early believers and it is only growing worse.
* When did the Gospel change and begin encouraging believers to love their own temporal life so much that they neglect ‘laying down’ their personal ambitions and dreams to build the unseen Kingdom?
* When did we start putting more emphasis on going to “church” rather than fellowshipping with our Creator? Under what deception did we start?!? (This is taught in the churches by spirit of religion)
* Why are abortions and divorce more common in what is called the “church body” than those who publicly reject all of our teachings?
* How could we forget that the half-brother of Jesus wrote “friendship with the world is enmity towards God?”
My Master said “you will know them by their fruits” and “the Spirit He put within you will guide you in all things.” You call me radical, fundamental, and sometimes crazy because of the example I lead and things I say… – but the sad fact is, – if I were “supernaturally thrown into the age of the early church” Paul would rebuke me and call me an unbeliever because I am not radical, fundamental, and crazy enough to be counted amongst them.
As “Christians” we are extremely quick to exclaim that “Jesus Christ is the same YESTERDAY, TODAY, and FOREVER” but allow me to ask you this – If that is true about Jesus – Shouldn’t at least our present beliefs and lifestyles be the same as the early followers and bare the scars of our Faith on our backs?
I TELL YOU THE TRUTH brothers and sisters – in the world today – there are MANY genuine believers practicing and living out the teachings of Christ. I have seen it first hand when working with the persecuted church, those living in absolute poverty, and even some here in the States. After shedding many tears over this my eyes have finally been enlightened and the narrow path before me is now illuminated.
As a bond servant and Disciple of Christ, I must choose to follow in my Masters footsteps. Where He goes – I will go… Where He stays – I will stay… What he speaks to me in the silent – I will shout from the rooftops without any hesitation. I simply desire carry my cross and represent Jesus to the world.
So what is a Disciple rather than a Christian? A Disciple is more than a Christian He is a student of the ways of his Master and a “doer” of His teachings conforming unto God’s image and not the worlds or mans.
THE DEFINITION OF A DISCIPLE
A. THE WORD “DISCIPLE”…
1. The word “disciple” literally means A LEARNER
2. According to Vine’s Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, it denotes “one who follows another’s teaching”
3. But a disciple was not only a learner, he was also AN ADHERENT
4. For this reason disciples were spoken of as IMITATORS of their Teachers.
I will not make a mockery to my Father based off pagan tradition … but today January 1, 2013 I make a covenant to the world and to anyone who can hear the voice within the voice. I am rejecting the present teachings and returning to the former teaching of Jesus the messiah!
* I will no longer follow the pattern of this present darkness (Romans 12)
* I will strive to effectively become a more diligent student of the teachings of Christ. (John 8:31)
* I will intentionally become a “doer” of the word not simply a learner. (Matthew 7:21-27 & James 1:21-25)
* I will proactively “love my brothers and sisters” even if it costs me my life. (John 13:34-35)
* I will earnestly pray for God to increase the “fruits of my labor” (John 15:8)
* Before everything else – my devotion to Christ WILL come first and my lifestyle will reflect this (Luke 14:26 & Matthew 10:34-27, Matthew 5:16)
* I will be ready and willing to suffer for the Kingdom and His Glory (Luke 14:27 & 2 Timothy 3:12)
* I will eagerly await my Kings coming either at the end of my life or our meeting in the sky. (1 Thess 4 & 1 Cor 15)
* I will not quit, I will stand tall in the faces of my enemies, and I will fight this fight of Faith. (1 Timothy 6:12)
If you desire a full encounter with the presence of my Christ and are ready to become more than you are today – it is time to join the ranks! It is time to choose to obey God rather than man… TOGETHER we will no longer remain silent in the dark, we will win, and We WILL see Jesus name be made Great once again.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE WATCH THIS POWERFUL YOUTUBE VIDEO!